Monday, May 30, 2011

Why I Love My Mum

So my mum is very sick and has had to have a tracheostomy. A tracheostomy is where the person is unable to breathe for some reason such as amyloid or cancer and mum has been suffering from amyloid anyways a tracheostomy is making an incision on the anterior aspect of the neck and opening a direct airway through an incision in the trachea. In other words it means they put a hole in her neck and put a pipe in her trachea so she is able to breathe by herself and not having to always use a machine. Anyways as we went shopping the other day my mum received some weird looks.. they either laughed and told someone who they were with and then the person started looking at my mother weirdly... I was very upset with this.. How could they she is a human being like everybody else in the damn world and she must have some respect... Even though I was quite upset with this my mum just carried on not caring what anybody else thought about her... My mum is a true hero she is one amazing woman and smiles everyday through her hardest times this is why I love my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment